Mark your calendars for these upcoming events:
- 1st Wednesdays: monthly prayer and praise at 6:00 pm in the main office (building 2) at 5501 Wiggins Rd SE, Olympia.
- Annual YWAM FHH Golf Tournament – Friday, August 24 at Riverside Golf Club in Chehalis. Cost is $115 per player in 4 person teams. 8:00 am sign in and 9:00 am shotgun start. Awesome prizes and raffle. Event sponsors welcome. “Feed the Hungry” event benefits local food banks. Watch for more details and get your team ready!
- Fish Canning – weekly every Wednesday starting at 10:00 am. Join the team of volunteers. See Rick Legge or call 360-339-4726 for details.
- Disciple Training School – DTS is scheduled for June 17 through November 2. Click here to see details.
- Jars Needed – Donate glass canning jars, lids and rings for the outreach in Ghana. A team will be taking supplies and teaching families in Ghana how to preserve vegetables and fruits. We are gathering supplies, cookers and tools to be shipped this summer. Send email to OfficeManager@faithharvesthelpers.org to make arrangements for donations.
- More about YWAMFHH – Learn more about current events and ministry opportunities by clicking these links: read YWAMFHH newsletters and watch YWAMFHH Youtube channel videos.
We are currently looking for people to serve in these volunteer departments:
- Food Bank Manager
- Automotive Mechanic
- Food Bank Drivers for pickup.
If you could help us with any of these needs please contact OfficeManager@faithharvesthelpers.org or call 360-339-4726 for details. Please fill out the Volunteer Opportunities form.
Annual Reports: The YWAM Faith Harvest Helpers annual reports are downloadable for review.