CURRENT EVENTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Mark your calendars for these upcoming events:
- CODE BLUE RESPONSE, freezing weather!
We are collecting warm clothes (coats, hats, scarves, mittens) to be handed out to those in need of warm clothing. Contact the office.
- CAMPUS UPDATE: Pole Barns — After over 20 months of waiting on the application process to be approved with the county, we began construction on two 36×60 pole barns. One building will house the food processing (clean room) facility and the other is for warehouse / storage needs. We have a large amount of the needed building supplies onsite, and work parties are daily. If you would like to help raise these barns or make a donation, contact us. Needed: Help on Tuesdays and Wednesdays on the workers home, fencing, planting, setting up a storage facility, and moving insulation to pole barn facilities. Please continue to pray for favor with the County for the other building permits to proceed.
- ANNUAL AUCTION with entertainer Taylor Mason – Friday, March 20th, Doors open at 5:00 PM for Silent Auction; Doors open at 6:00 for Dinner. Location is True Grace Church, Lacey, WA. Tickets are $25 and available now: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER. Volunteer for the Auction Fundraiser to help with procurement, registration, dining room setup, silent auction setup, and cleanup.
- Check out Taylor Mason’s comedy, music and ventriloquism at his website.
- GLEANINGS FOR THE HUNGRY – April 12—17. Only 11 spots— Sign up now —Call (360) 489-4031
- Annual YWAM FHH Golf Tournament – Thanks to all our sponsors for a fun and successful event. Put this summer’s “Feed the Hungry” golf tournament on your calendar so you can join the fun: Saturday, August 22, 2020. Pre-registration forms for teams and sponsors, CLICK HERE.
- Outreach to Israel for two weeks in May 2020. This is a change from the original announcement.
- Join us every Thursday morning at 9 AM for Praise, Worship, and Prayer at 12643 Case Rd SW (Exit 95 off I-5)
- FOOD BANK Open 10 am – 1 pm Sunday and Wednesday at True Grace Church 5615 30th Ave SE. Lacey at the outer building in the parking lot.
Volunteers needed: Drivers to pick up food and Volunteers to work on Sunday and Wednesday with distribution.
- More about YWAMFHH – Learn more about current events and ministry opportunities by clicking these links: read YWAMFHH newsletters and watch YWAMFHH Youtube channel videos.
We are currently looking for people to serve in these volunteer departments:
- Food Bank Manager
- Automotive Mechanic
- Food Bank Drivers for pickup.
If you could help us with any of these needs please contact OfficeManager@faithharvesthelpers.org or call 360-339-4726 for details. Please fill out the Volunteer Opportunities form.
Annual Reports: The YWAM Faith Harvest Helpers annual reports are downloadable for review.