CURRENT EVENTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Mark your calendars for these upcoming events:
- CLOTHING RESPONSE – Spring is coming!
We are collecting clothing for springtime. This can include pants, shirts, jackets, scarves, etc. to be handed out to those in need of clothing. Contact the office.
- CAMPUS UPDATE: Pole Barns — After over 20 months of waiting on the application process to be approved with the county, we began construction on two 36×60 pole barns. One building will house the food processing (clean room) facility and the other is for warehouse / storage needs. We have a large amount of the needed building supplies onsite, and work parties are daily. If you would like to help raise these barns or make a donation, contact us. Needed: Help on Tuesdays and Wednesdays on the workers home, fencing, planting, setting up a storage facility, and moving insulation to pole barn facilities. Please continue to pray for favor with the County for the other building permits to proceed.
****UPDATE – Rescheduled to MAY 15***
In order to follow the Governor’s Mandate announced this week, the FHH Auction Dinner has been rescheduled to May 15th at the same location (True Grace) with entertainment by Taylor Mason. We will have your table waiting for you. See you then!
ANNUAL AUCTION with entertainer Taylor Mason – Friday, May 15, Doors open at 5:00 PM for Silent Auction; Doors open at 6:00 for Dinner. Location is True Grace Church, Lacey, WA. Tickets are $25 and available now: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
- Check out Taylor Mason’s comedy, music and ventriloquism at his website.
- GLEANINGS FOR THE HUNGRY – April 12—17. Only 3 spots— Sign up now —Call (360) 489-4031
- Annual YWAM FHH Golf Tournament – Thanks to all our sponsors for a fun and successful event. Put this summer’s “Feed the Hungry” golf tournament on your calendar so you can join the fun: Saturday, August 22, 2020. Pre-registration forms for teams and sponsors, CLICK HERE.
- Outreach to Israel for two weeks in May 2020. This is a change from the original announcement.
- Join us every Thursday morning at 9 AM for Praise, Worship, and Prayer at 12643 Case Rd SW (Exit 95 off I-5)
- FOOD BANK Open 10 am – 1 pm Sunday and Wednesday at True Grace Church 5615 30th Ave SE. Lacey at the outer building in the parking lot.
Volunteers needed: Drivers to pick up food and Volunteers to work on Sunday and Wednesday with distribution.
- More about YWAMFHH – Learn more about current events and ministry opportunities by clicking these links: read YWAMFHH newsletters and watch YWAMFHH Youtube channel videos.
We are currently looking for people to serve in these volunteer departments:
- Food Bank Manager
- Automotive Mechanic
- Food Bank Drivers for pickup.
If you could help us with any of these needs please contact OfficeManager@faithharvesthelpers.org or call 360-339-4726 for details. Please fill out the Volunteer Opportunities form.
Annual Reports: The YWAM Faith Harvest Helpers annual reports are downloadable for review.