CURRENT EVENTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Mark your calendars for these upcoming events:
- Annual YWAM FHH Golf Tournament – This summer’s “Feed the Hungry” golf tournament is Saturday, August 22, 2020. Fee $125 per person in teams of four. Early registration is only $115 per player if payment by check with completed registration form is postmarked by July 31. Registration forms for teams and sponsors, CLICK HERE. Join the fun! Thanks to all our sponsors for a fun and successful event.
- CLOTHING RESPONSE
We are collecting clothing for summertime. This can include pants, shirts, jackets, scarves, etc. to be handed out to those in need of clothing. Contact the office.
- CAMPUS UPDATE: Pole Barns — After over 20 months of waiting on the application process to be approved with the county, we began construction on two 36×60 pole barns. One building will house the food processing (clean room) facility and the other is for warehouse / storage needs. We have a large amount of the needed building supplies onsite, and work parties are daily. If you would like to help raise these barns or make a donation, contact us. Needed: Help on Tuesdays and Wednesdays on the workers home, fencing, planting, setting up a storage facility, and moving insulation to pole barn facilities. Please continue to pray for favor with the County for the other building permits to proceed.
****UPDATE – Rescheduled to OCTOBER***
In order to follow the Governor’s Mandate during the shelter at home phases, the auction dinner is being rescheduled for October. We are waiting for a decision on the suggested date for the current venue. More information will be provided via the newsletter and other communication methods. Entertainment by Taylor Mason. Thank you for your patience. We will have your table waiting for you. See you then!
ANNUAL AUCTION with entertainer Taylor Mason – Friday, *October **, Doors open at 5:00 PM for Silent Auction; Doors open at 6:00 for Dinner. Location is True Grace Church, Lacey, WA. Tickets are $25 and available now: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
- Check out Taylor Mason’s comedy, music and ventriloquism at his website.
- Join us every Thursday morning at 9 AM for Praise, Worship, and Prayer at 12643 Case Rd SW (Exit 95 off I-5)
- FOOD BANK Open 10 am – 1 pm Sunday and Wednesday at True Grace Church 5615 30th Ave SE. Lacey at the outer building in the parking lot.
Volunteers needed: Drivers to pick up food and Volunteers to work on Sunday and Wednesday with distribution.
- More about YWAMFHH – Learn more about current events and ministry opportunities by clicking these links: read YWAMFHH newsletters and watch YWAMFHH Youtube channel videos.
We are currently looking for people to serve in these volunteer departments:
- Food Bank Manager
- Automotive Mechanic
- Food Bank Drivers for pickup.
If you could help us with any of these needs please contact OfficeManager@faithharvesthelpers.org or call 360-339-4726 for details. Please fill out the Volunteer Opportunities form.
Annual Reports: The YWAM Faith Harvest Helpers annual reports are downloadable for review.