CURRENT EVENTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Mark your calendars for these upcoming events:
- CAMPUS UPDATE: Pole Barns — After over 20 months of waiting on the application process to be approved with the county, we began construction on two 36×60 pole barns. One building will house the food processing (clean room) facility and the other is for warehouse / storage needs. We have a large amount of the needed building supplies onsite, and work parties are daily. If you would like to help raise these barns or make a donation, contact us. Needed: Auto Mechanic and construction help. Please continue to pray for favor with the County for the other building permits to proceed.
- Annual YWAM FHH Golf Tournament – Thanks to all our sponsors for a fun and successful event. Put next summer’s “Feed the Hungry” golf tournament on your calendar so you can join the fun: Saturday, August 22, 2020.
- Outreach to Israel for two weeks in May 2020. This is a change from the original announcement.
- Join us every Thursday morning at 9 AM for Praise, Worship, and Prayer
- More about YWAMFHH – Learn more about current events and ministry opportunities by clicking these links: read YWAMFHH newsletters and watch YWAMFHH Youtube channel videos.
We are currently looking for people to serve in these volunteer departments:
- Food Bank Manager
- Automotive Mechanic
- Food Bank Drivers for pickup.
If you could help us with any of these needs please contact OfficeManager@faithharvesthelpers.org or call 360-339-4726 for details. Please fill out the Volunteer Opportunities form.
Annual Reports: The YWAM Faith Harvest Helpers annual reports are downloadable for review.