CURRENT EVENTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Mark your calendars for these upcoming events:
- EBAY OPTIONS: Recently we developed an on-line presence through Ebay. New items are added often, so check back frequently! To access, sign in to ebay.com and next to the search bar at the top, click Advanced Search. Scroll down to Sellers. Check this button: “Specific sellers (enter seller’s user IDs) “ and type in dimccul-30. Ebay may default to “search for seller dimccul-30”. Select that seller and all currently listed items will be displayed.
- CLOTHING RESPONSE
We are collecting clothing for cold weather. This can include pants, shirts, coats, jackets, hats, scarves, gloves, etc. to be handed out to those in need of clothing. Contact the office.
- CAMPUS UPDATE: Pole Barns — We are well under construction on two 36×60 pole barns. One building will house the food processing (clean room) facility and the other is for warehouse / storage needs. We have a large amount of the needed building supplies onsite, and work parties are daily. If you’d like to help raise these barns or make a donation, contact us. Needed: Help on Tuesdays and Wednesdays on the workers home, fencing, planting, setting up a storage facility, and moving insulation to pole barn facilities. Please continue to pray for favor with the County for the other building permits to proceed.
- FOOD BANK Open 10 am – 1 pm Sunday and Wednesday at True Grace Church 5615 30th Ave SE. Lacey at the outer building in the parking lot.
Volunteers needed: Drivers to pick up food and Volunteers to work on Sunday and Wednesday with distribution.
- More about YWAMFHH – Learn more about current events and ministry opportunities by clicking these links: read YWAMFHH newsletters and watch YWAMFHH Youtube channel videos.
We are currently looking for people to serve in these volunteer departments:
- Food Bank Manager
- Automotive Mechanic
- Food Bank Drivers for pickup.
If you could help us with any of these needs please contact OfficeManager@faithharvesthelpers.org or call 360-339-4726 for details. Please fill out the Volunteer Opportunities form.
Annual Reports: The YWAM Faith Harvest Helpers annual reports are downloadable for review.