CURRENT EVENTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Mark your calendars for these upcoming events:
- CAMPUS UPDATE: Pole Barns — Building Permits are in hand! After over 20 months of waiting on the application process to be approved with the county, we began construction on two 36×60 pole barns. One building will house the food processing (clean room) facility and canning operation, and the other is for warehouse / storage needs. We have a large amount of the needed building supplies onsite, and work parties are daily. If you would like to help raise these barns or make a donation, contact us. Needed: Auto Mechanic and construction help. Please continue to pray for favor with the County for the other building permits to proceed.
- Code Blue Hazardous Weather Alert We are collecting warm winter coats, hats, scarves, gloves, hand warmers and socks in response to the hazardous weather conditions. Please bring the warm items to the office or food bank during operating hours.
- Annual YWAM FHH Golf Tournament – Thanks to all our sponsors for a fun and successful event. Put this summer’s “Feed the Hungry” golf tournament on your calendar so you can join the fun: Saturday, August 24, 2019 at Riverside Golf Club in Chehalis. Check-in at 8 am. Cost: $125.00 includes cart, lunch, round, prizes. Click graphic link below for registration form and send completed registration with your payment to the YWAM office.
- Outreach to Israel (September 2019)
- Join us every Thursday morning at 9AM for Praise, Worship, and Prayer
- More about YWAMFHH – Learn more about current events and ministry opportunities by clicking these links: read YWAMFHH newsletters and watch YWAMFHH Youtube channel videos.
We are currently looking for people to serve in these volunteer departments:
- Food Bank Manager
- Automotive Mechanic
- Food Bank Drivers for pickup.
If you could help us with any of these needs please contact OfficeManager@faithharvesthelpers.org or call 360-339-4726 for details. Please fill out the Volunteer Opportunities form.
Annual Reports: The YWAM Faith Harvest Helpers annual reports are downloadable for review.